- (07/07/2019) Here you'll see that volatility and Sharpe Ratio are inadequate financial metrics, even though they are extremely popular.
- (01/21/2017) Is the stock market volatility really around 20%? Check out the How to invest in equities with less than 2% volatility.
- (09/11/2016) Do stock market crashes occur suddenly and intensively? In characteristics of crash periods we analyze which attributes all these periods have in common.
- (08/21/2016) In cross-generational pension plan we are analyzing the dependency of monthly saving amounts and the investment horizon.
- (06/12/2016) Figures, charts and performance tables for all wikifolios are online.
- (01/31/2016) Backtest results of the Crash Risk Control-strategy are online.
- (12/20/2015) Does the Momentum effect exist?
- (03/28/2015) What is the better Inflation protector since 1890 - Stock market index or Gold?